Monday 3 December 2012

A return...

I know, I know, i only managed a few posts before I fell to the wayside with the blog. I knew it would happen, but there you go. My excuse...I have plenty, my hubby has been away on business for 2 weeks, my parents have been down to stay, my Grandma died. All true and all have taken my time in some way or another. 

But enough of excuses, I am back and ready to keep this up again, more for my own sake than anything else. 

The news with us? This week marks 2 months living down here. I'm not sure if its because for the last 3 weeks, I've had either my Mum or Dad (or both) down here with me, or not, but I'm definitely starting to feel more at home. I still miss my friends desperately but I'm starting to feel as though I have a little routine going. 

I have one new friend down here who I arrange to see most weeks, and a few friendly faces at playgroups that I can chat to now. I just hope some of these friendships can transfer out of playgroup maybe.

In terms of the future, its just 3 short weeks until Christmas, my brother and sister in law who live in New York are coming over and we are having a big family Christmas down here. I am catering for 10 on Christmas Day!!!!! Our best friends are coming down at New Year and we have also booked a holiday in June to Devon with them. 

My girl turns 3 in January and even scarier, I turn 30 in February!

Life is OK at the moment, I am feeling positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment